Wednesday 21 June 2017

Thank You

When traveling, I always get teased about saying "Sorry," even though I've done nothing wrong. My colleagues and business associates get a kick out of it, but it's part of my Canadian DNA. The big question I want to ask you, is how often do you say Thank You? Thank you are the two most important words you can use when building a relationship. 
When you get a new client, do you thank them for the business? If you don't, you better start. I always send a thank you gift, this gesture shows your appreciation and how important they are. It doesn't need to be expensive, just something the office can share. An email is a lazy way of thanking someone for becoming a new client.
After a meeting, send a Thank you email. I send it approximately 15-30 minutes after the meeting has concluded. I Thank them for taking time out of their busy schedule to meet with me and recap the next steps. 
You can never overuse Thank You, and say it with a smile. 
Have a Great Day


No comments:

Post a Comment