Thursday 15 June 2017

How Do You Greet People

How you greet people says a lot about you. When people ask me "how it’s going" or "how are you," my answer is always positive and uplifting. I say “I’m great,” “Outstanding” “Fantastic” or “Couldn’t Be Better.” I might be having the worst day in the history of my life, but I never want the person asking to know that. After your response, ask the person how their day is going. After hearing my answer, I usually receive a positive response. 
It doesn't matter if I’m on the phone, having a Face to Face conversation, in a meeting, sending an email or giving a speech, my response is always positive. Starting with a positive response sets the tone for the entire encounter. I like reminding people that a smile is the simplest form of communication and it makes you and others feel majestic. 
Follow me on TwitterFacebook, and LinkedIn. Check out my Website for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment