Thursday, 15 June 2017

How Do You Greet People

How you greet people says a lot about you. When people ask me "how it’s going" or "how are you," my answer is always positive and uplifting. I say “I’m great,” “Outstanding” “Fantastic” or “Couldn’t Be Better.” I might be having the worst day in the history of my life, but I never want the person asking to know that. After your response, ask the person how their day is going. After hearing my answer, I usually receive a positive response. 
It doesn't matter if I’m on the phone, having a Face to Face conversation, in a meeting, sending an email or giving a speech, my response is always positive. Starting with a positive response sets the tone for the entire encounter. I like reminding people that a smile is the simplest form of communication and it makes you and others feel majestic. 
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Check out my Website for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment